Riddles Content Policy
1) By submitting this content, you provide appropriate licenses for its use. When you submit this content (the "Content") to Riddles.com’s products or services (the "Services"), you grant Riddles.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, royaltyfree, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), perform (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including, without limitation, in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services, or media through which the Services are available), and create derivative works of the Content.
2) Riddles is a platform to discuss and share riddles in an open environment, home to some of the most authentic riddles anywhere online. The nature of this content might be funny, serious, offensive, or anywhere in between. While participating, it’s important to keep in mind this value above all others: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy Riddles for what it is.
3) While Riddles generally provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.
4) Content is prohibited if it
- Is illegal
- Is involuntary pornography
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates someone in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Is spam
5) In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited on Riddles
Asking for votes or engaging in vote manipulation
Breaking Riddles or doing anything that interferes with normal use of Riddles
Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions
NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content
6) Content that contains nudity, pornography, or profanity, which a reasonable viewer may not want to be seen accessing in a public or formal setting such as in a workplace should be tagged as NSFW. This tag can be applied to individual pieces of content or to entire communities.
7) We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Asking you nicely to knock it off
- Asking you less nicely
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts
- Removal of content
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service
("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using https://www.riddles.com ("the Site") operated by Riddles.com ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.riddles.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
Riddles.com welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
16835 Algonquin st Suite 300
Huntington Beach, Ca, California 92649
714 846 4200
Effective as of Jan 27, 2016